Does your dog’s behaviour worry you?
Do you feel angry, frustrated, embarrassed or even frightened by it?
Perhaps you are torn between your love for your dog and the safety of your children.
It may surprise you to find the behaviour you are concerned about comes from an emotional place you would recognise.
Science has shown us that animals, too, feel anger, fear, depression, anxiety and sadness.
Likewise, they also feel happiness, security and contentedness.
Let me help you guide your dog into a positive place and you will see his behaviour improve. We will do this using:
- Behaviour modification training
- Relationship building
If you have a family, I can help to improve the safety of your children around dogs by:
- Teaching your children safe and respectful behaviour around dogs
- Helping the whole family learn how to read dog body language using the Hey Dog! guides
- What was that?? – teaching your dog to cope with the rough and tumble of family life
- Helping your children become important to your dog – this will be fun!
- Giving your dog choices – why this is important when the safety of children is concerned
Preparing your home and your dog before the baby arrives is the ideal time to do it. I can help you:
- Teach your dog to be content on his own whilst you spend time with your baby
- Look at your home and decide where safe spaces can be made for your dog and your baby
- Help you guide your growing baby toward safe behaviour around your dog
If your dog’s behaviour is a worry to you, don’t leave it any longer. If you are concerned about your children’s safety around dogs, I can help.